Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 20-25 mins
- 75g baby spinach leaves, washed and drained
- 4 (180g each) thick white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon quartered, to serve
- 1 tsp olive oil, for greasing
- 200g orange sweet potato, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 200g broccoli
- 200g green beans
Heat oven to 220°
- Cut four rectangles of foil about 45cm long (half as long again as it is wide). Brush the centre area with oil.
- Divide spinach between four sheets of foil and pile in the middle of each sheet.
- Season fish with lemon zest and freshly ground pepper and place on top of spinach.
- Drizzle the remaining oil over the fish.
- Bring the two short sides of foil to meet in middle and crimp foil from middle to edges shaping it into a half moon.
- Fold foil over again and crimp again so that no air can escape. Repeat for other three parcels.
- Arrange sweet potato on a baking tray brushed or sprayed with olive and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked. Watch carefully to avoid over-cooking and turn a few times.
- Bake fish for 15 min on an oven tray, bag will puff up like a balloon.
- Steam broccoli and beans for 7-8 minutes or until cooked.
- Snip open bag and slide fish onto plate.
- Serve with lemon wedges and vegetables.
Nutritional analysis per serve:
Energy 1470kJ; Fat 15g, Saturated fat 3g; Protein 41g, Carbohydrate 9g; Fibre 6g; Sodium 200mg
Glucology Store was born in Sydney Australia. Our mission is to help improve the lives of people living with diabetes by providing the best possible support products and information.
*Disclaimer: This email and its recipes are produced for informational purposes only. This website is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. Content should not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice, expertise or treatment. The reader assumes full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new health program or diet. The writer(s) and publisher(s) of this site are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any suggestions or recipes herein or procedures undertaken hereafter. This nutritional information comes from online calculators. IBD Medical attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, figures like estimated nutritional information for recipes contained on this website, calories, fat, carbs, etc. are provided as a courtesy and are not guaranteed to be accurate. The reader is solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information obtained is accurate. IBD Medical is not responsible for adverse reactions, consequences or effects, resulting from the use of any recipes or suggestions herein, or procedures undertaken hereafter. This email is not intended as nutritional advice and readers of this website are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to their health. Customers concerned with food allergies need to be aware of the particular ingredients that are used in recipes.