Elevate your dining experience with our delectable Baked Salmon and Asparagus Packets. This culinary masterpiece combines the rich, flaky texture of salmon with the crisp freshness of asparagus, all infused with the vibrant flavours of garlic, dill, and lemon. The art of baking these savoury ingredients in parchment paper creates a symphony of tastes, ensuring each bite is a delightful melody for your taste buds.
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4-6 ounces each)
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
Prepare the Packets:
- Cut four large squares of parchment paper.
- Place a salmon fillet in the center of each square.
- Divide the asparagus evenly among the packets, arranging them alongside the salmon.
- Sprinkle minced garlic and chopped dill over each salmon fillet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the salmon and asparagus.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each salmon fillet with a couple of lemon slices.
Seal the Packets:
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon and asparagus, creating a packet.
- Seal the edges tightly, ensuring that the packets are well-closed.
- Place the sealed packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Carefully open the packets, being cautious of the hot steam.
- Serve the salmon and asparagus over a bed of cooked quinoa, brown rice, or your preferred side dish.
Nutrition (per serving, assuming four servings):
- Calories: Approximately 350-400 kcal
- Protein: 30-35g
- Carbohydrates: 7-10g
- Dietary Fiber: 3-4g
- Sugars: 2-3g
- Fat: 22-25g
- Cholesterol: 80-100mg
- Sodium: 100-150mg
Adjust portion sizes and sides based on individual dietary needs. As always, for personalised nutrition advice, it's recommended to consult with a registered dietitian or healthcare professional.
As you relish the last bite of our Baked Salmon and Asparagus Packets, savour the satisfaction of a meal well-enjoyed and well-nourished. The careful pairing of salmon, asparagus, and aromatic seasonings has not only tantalised your palate but also provided a nutritional boost.
The content of this Website or Blog is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website or Blog.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 (in the US) or 000 (in Australia) immediately, call your doctor, or go to the emergency room/urgent care.
*Disclaimer: This email and its recipes are produced for informational purposes only. This website is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. Content should not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice, expertise or treatment. The reader assumes full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new health program or diet. The writer(s) and publisher(s) of this site are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any suggestions or recipes herein or procedures undertaken hereafter. This nutritional information comes from online calculators. IBD Medical attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, figures like estimated nutritional information for recipes contained on this website, calories, fat, carbs, etc. are provided as a courtesy and are not guaranteed to be accurate. The reader is solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information obtained is accurate. IBD Medical is not responsible for adverse reactions, consequences or effects, resulting from the use of any recipes or suggestions herein, or procedures undertaken hereafter. This email is not intended as nutritional advice and readers of this website are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to their health. Customers concerned with food allergies need to be aware of the particular ingredients that are used in recipes.