1. Where do you ship, how much is shipping and what is the warranty?
We ship globally so how fast your order arrives depends on where you're located. See below for a guide to shipping times and costs.
USA, Canada, UK, EU, New Zealand
Standard - 7-12 business days - FREE
Expedited- 4-8 business days - $9.95
Priority - 2-5 business days - $12.95
Rest of World
Standard (Tracked) - 15-21 business days - $12
Express (Tracked) - 7-14 business days - $15
All our products come with a 12-month warranty. If your product is faulty or you are unhappy with your item, reach out to our team and we will replace the product, arrange a refund or provide store credit.
2. What can my pouch fit?
What will fit in each pouch depends on its size. Please see the size guide below:
Glucology Medium Vials Pouch holds:
Glucology Large Pen Pouch holds:
Glucology XL Pen Pouch holds:
Glucology Zip Wallet holds:
3. Can I carry other things in my pouch?
Our XL Cooling Wallet comes with an extra compartment which can be used to carry other supplies.
We also have a hard-cover Diabetes Travel Case which can be used in conjunction with the cooling pouch to carry all of your supplies.
4. How do I activate it?
Our cooling pouches can be simply activated by immersing in cold water. No need for ice packs or batteries!
1. Immerse the inner pouch, containing the crystals, into cold water to soak. Soaking time depends on the size of pouch - see guide below for soaking times:
If the pouch is over-soaked and wet, simply allow the pouch to dry naturally and try again.
2. While soaking, make sure crystals are spready evenly inside the pouch. On soaking, the crystals will form a gel that fills the panels.
3. Remove pouch from soaking water, place on a flat surface and allow to drain for 5 minutes. In this time the gel will absorb any excess moisture from the fabric.
4. Gently dry the cooler bag using tissues or a towel.
5. When mostly dry, place medication inside the soaked inner pouch, then place this pouch inside the outer cover. For continuous protection, re-immerse in water every 36hrs of sooner if gel begins to return to crystal form.
6. When in continuous use, 2-3 minutes of immerse in water is sufficient.
5. How long does the pouch keep items cool?
Once activated, our cooling pouches can keep insulin cool for up to 36 hrs. After this time, simply re-activate again by soaking the pouch in cold water.
6. Is it re-usable?
Yes, our cooling pouches are reusable. Once activated, the cooling pouch will keep insulin cool for up to 36 hrs. To use again after this period simply activate the pouch again by immersing it in cool water.
7. Do I need ice?
No, our cooling pouches do not need ice, our non-toxic and non-flammable crystal technology is activated by immersing in cool water.
8. Can it be used for medication other than insulin?
Yes, our pouches will keep all contents below 82.4°F (28°C) for up to 36 hrs. Always check with your medical professional to which temperature your medication should be stored.
9. Are the crystals harmful?
No, our crystal technology is non-toxic and non-flammable.
10. Can I carry my pouch on a plane?
Yes, you can take our pouch on a plane. We do not have TSA approval, however TSA approval is not required for our product. We recommend that you carry a letter from your General Practitioner (GP) stating that you need to carry insulin.
11. Still have a question?
Still have a question? Follow the link to access our General FAQ page for more details on issues such as shipping, warranty, returns etc.
You can also contact our friendly team HERE with any enquiries you might have. We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible!
They have the best stuff! From supplies carry cases, to awesome socks and cooling bags (I bought one last month and am trying it out today). Your order pretty much arrives the next day and the customer service provided by the company is second to none. Best store out, 100%!
- Ashleigh Loker
I’m very impressed with IBD medical, they promptly answer questions by email or even phone you to offer advice and help. The products are good quality and I’ve always received my orders within a few days. It’s really great to find a company that show they value their customers.
- Michelle Hogarth
Fantastic products & very quick delivery, thanks. 🤩
- James A